Net Ten - Net 10 prepaid phones
Net 10, replaced my phone that i purchase from them at a local store, But the phone malfunction, and I had to call customer service not 1 time but 5 times until i got to talk to someone that speaks english, but besides the point, i had over 380 minutes left on the robot phone, NET10 CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS SO RUDE TO ME AND ALSO THEY DID NOT REPLACE THE MINUTES ONLY THING THEY SAID WAS WE CANNOT HELP YOU, JUST BUY SOME MORE, LISTEN UP PEOPLE DO NOT TRUST NET 10, THEY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY, ALSO THEY LOVE TO ASK FOR YOUR SSN AND BDAY, DONT DO IT PLEASE, THANK YOU ELDORADO, ARd44454d review #179411
You may also like
- "I bought the MI3 via Lazada.com in the Philippines as they are the only distributors for this phone here. It cost 10.599PHP. I was working fine for about three weeks..."
- "I bought a new Nokia C3 and a month later wanted to switch to a different cell phone service provider. Consumer Cellular would not unlock my phone! They said it..."
- "After purchasing a repair service and sending in my phone, I was told I needed to buy an unnecessary part - a $2 part that they wanted $45 for! (I..."
- "Just got my windows installed not impressed . If your selling quality windows at the estimate things change later. I had four windows installed 2 of the windows have..."
- "Beware of false advertisement. Advertises a clearance price of $34.99 for a shoe that sells for $54.99. Put in the size and color selection and went to check..."
- "Here beta android navigation app. On mocospace it says simply download to earn 20 moco gold. Ill attatch screenshots. Downloaded and ran the app. In one screenshot youll see where..."
- "I spent over $5,000 on a bedroom suite and it was given to me with many flaws as the pictures show. Customer service within the store is terrible..."
- "Prior to reading this please know that I have more positive reiviews then negative. Things have to be pretty bad for me to go out of my way and write..."
- "HomEq took my money in escrow and gave it to a crooked contractor who didn't do any work at all. Every time I call HomeEq they give me the run..."