Net Ten - net10 SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Issue not resolved
Feb 25, 2011
review #223595

net10 SUCKS!!!!!! this company is a joke and should stop RIPPING PEOPLE OFF

SHAME on net10, NEVER AGAIN for net10. THEY STEAL YOUR MINUTES!!!!!

net10 has the worst customer non service on the face of the planet, completely a waste of time unless you speak indianese.

COMPLETE RIP OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why subject yourself to this IDIOTIC bunch of thieves when there are legit companies out there that actually care about the customers.

net10 is NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF THIEVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS SHODDY COMPANY OR YOU WILL REGRET IT.

NOTHING BUT THIEVES AND LIARS OUT TO RIP YOU OFF.

beb86e4
Had an experience with Net Ten?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
the man

Nov 07 Danville, Virginia

try transferring your number... the dam phone has NO icon for your contacts... I couldn't even figure out how to delete existing contacts or apps... I cancelled my account within 24 hours and the hispanic sounding women (it took 2 days and several hours each day to deal with this) wasn't going to allow a refund... for the fifth time I called back and was directed to a supervisor who finally promised that a refund was coming...and he told me that they reserve the existing phone number for 30 days

nospeakenglish

Aug 16 Washington, United States

Net 10 phones are garbage I'm a single father of 3 with 4 net 10 phones and not one works worth a *** and net 10 won't stand behind any of them I have owned a worse product. Or dealt with worse customer. In the time it took to text this. This phone freaked out 7 times and returned to the browser making me start all over each time. NET 10 phones SUCK

Spacer

Feb 25

Net10 is a complete joke. I yelled until I got a supervisor and all was taken care of. everything from not understanding English to replacing my 2 month old NEW phone with a reconditioned one that sucks. they didn't even send me the proper return shipping info.

me

Feb 06

Net10 sucks big times. Rag heads take our money. Or took because I cut them off on the third week of service. I intentionally tell people about net 10. They're gonna take all they can until it catches up. All the idiots saying they've have had it for years or no problems are the rag heads themselves. Go figure.

3 0 Reply

Dec 31, 2013

They suck, i didn't pay 57 dollars a month to only be able to use my phone half the time at half the quality. I payed 57 dollars and after six days my my data is so low i can barely even load my home page on browser, this is supposed to be a monthly thing what the ***!! LOST COSTOMER

3 0 Reply
jordan00722

Nov 26, 2013

Net 10 Sucks!!! I let my friend use my credit card # for a one time/one month payment for Net 10. Net 10 decided without my permission that they'd auto pay from my card and charged my card. My friend's service was horrible; he couldn't get texts, etc. So after 2 months he switched to Straight Talk. Net 10 went ahead and continued to charge my credit card. I called and they said "TOO BAD" they would not even reverse the charge for when he didn't have service anymore.

PEANUT

Nov 11, 2013

I ALSO SAID THEY SUCK BUT I JUST CALLED THE NET 10 NUMBER ON HERE AND GOT A VERY NICE PERSON.HE TOOK CARE OF MY PROBLEM AND HE SPOKE AND UNDERSTOOD ENGLISH JUST FINE.I HAD BEEN CALLING THE NUMBER LISTED ON THEIR WEBSITE AND GOT NOWHERE SO THANKS TO THE PERSON WHO LISTED A DIFFERENT NUMBER FOR THEM.

PEANUT

Nov 11, 2013

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE??I BOUGHT 2 NEW PHONES AND SIGNED UP FOR THEM TO TAKE THE MONEY FROM MY CHECKING ACCOUNT 3 MONTHS AGO.THEY TAKE THE MONEY EVEN THO ONE PHONE HAS NEVER WORKED.I CAN'T MAKE OR RECEIVE CALLS.I FILED A REPORT,EMAILED AND CALL TO NO AVAIL.I CAN'T TALK TO A REAL PERSON.AUTOMATED SYSTEM SAYS THEY ARE RE-PROGRAMMING BUT THAT HAS BEEN 2 WEEKS NOW.THEY TOOK MY MONEY AGAIN YESTERDAY.I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.THIS IS A FRUSTRATING RIP OFF.

Oct 26, 2013

I AGREE. They will fail because they have incompetent people working for them, a useless website that gets nothing done and even their touch tone service takes you an hour just to get to a representative. Wasted too much time on something as simple as reactivating my phone because THEY deactivated even though I called them twice before to make sure I was enrolled in their autofill - something I did online but was skeptical so needed to confirm. I advise you not to go with this company or you'll waste alot of time.

britface

Sep 17, 2013

I know. I'm going to switch companies, and I will NEVER go through them again. I've literally called like 20 times because I requested a number change 12 hours ago and it is still not working. . . Since I got the phone I have constantly been jumping through hoops with these guys. :(

PEEDOFF

Sep 12, 2013

tell me about it..half the time my stuff gets cut off..my internet don't work and I pay 50 amonth for unlimited ***...im changing to another company :( and when I called they told me to call back when I have an alternative number...whats with this ***..i noly have my cell...no home number...plus the customer service ppl are hard to understand as most of them cant speak English good..i kept having to say "parden" parden" FGS..... NEVER AGAIN !!!! :( :( :( :(

dirt cheap dirt service

Sep 03, 2013 Palm Beach Gardens, Florida

I woke up at five am accidentally. I bought the unlimited monthly card for this piece of *** Droid deal, so I decided to hop online...read..read..read..crash. Open...read..read..crash. Open..Read..crash. I'm done with this piece of ***. Randomly crashes, the Swype configuration is *** pathetic. I had to factory reset this in a month of having it..oh yeah, forgot about that one. I selected to have my data backed up and...guess what..yeah didn't happen. Also..don't even THINK about adding new words to the dictionary. when you hit add, the keyboard pauses and then shuts down and you can't Swype anything. Not to mention how trying to select a word like in this paragraph with the pointer makes it jump four words over and then two words up. And occasionally it doesn't allow you to insert spaces. It just crams the words together. If you put one, the word gets automatically deleted. And if the browser crashes so many times, it redirects you to the net ten website and you don't have access to your previously viewed page. Oh, and the integrated app manager freezes and crashes..occasionally bookmarks don't load or show and it spells a word completely wrong even after I've edited the settings and watched myself Swype it three times accurately. Like the word "times". I just Swyped it and my phone wrote tomes. Like wtf. So I typed in tomes and it corrected it as times. When I get real money, I'm going to take a real hammer to this phone

ex10

Aug 28, 2013 Cheyenne, Wyoming

I'm fed up with net10. I've put up with them forcing me to buy way more minutes than I need, but now, they are stealing my minutes. I used to have close to 1000 extra minutes saved up, only to find myself running out of minutes a few weeks ago. I bought 200 more minutes, haven't used much of it at all, now I'm down to 11 minutes.

I'm done with them. I'm getting another phone/carrier. When I'm sure I've got the number ported to the new phone, I'm taking my net10 phone outside, placing it on the ground and SMASHING IT! (so no one else will ever use it again). Then, I will spend considerable time online disuading people from ever wasting their time and money on net10.

WHY aren't those criminals prosecuted out of existence?

net10sucks

Aug 07, 2013 Salt Lake City, Utah

I have used a net10 phone for about 5 years and have had no serious problems; I was satisfied with their service.

yesterday I tried to transfer my net10 number from one net10 phone to another net10 phone. I ended up with an inactivated old phone and a new phone with a bad sim card.

customer service absolutely refused to help me resolve this problem. my emails got automated replies telling me to contact their telephone number. but when I called the customer 'service' line, I got nothing but prompts that led me in circles without fixing the problem and was unable to talk to a real person. the live IM chats didn't resolve the problems and referred me to the useless customer 'service' line. after several hours of feeling jerked around by this terrible service, I gave up and decided to buy a phone from another company.

thanks for nothing, net10. you lost a customer.

Aug 03, 2013 Syracuse, New York

Customer service is useless. I cannot get picture messaging to work. I have called CS three times and every time they tell me a different setup for APN. Is it really so hard?

And... the India call center rep gives me some phony Anglo name, like "Steve". Really?!, I am not ***! Your name is really krishna or similar, right?

CJ

Jul 31, 2013 Key West, Florida

I made the mistake of buying one of these phones. A week later, it still doesn't work. I've called three times and tried online. They give me the same *** answer. I've spent well over $200.00 trying to get this thing to work. I wouldn't recommend them to my worst enemy.

FUCK NET10

Jul 14, 2013 Michigan City, Indiana

I hate net10 so much ... it's a never ending problem with this company ... the respresentitives are a bunch of unprofessional idiots that waste your time and money. I have personally never dealt with so foreign stupity in my life
No kidding every single time I add airtime to my phone Its a new problem everytime I call about a problem they don't know what to about it and I talk to at least 3 people
. It is so frustrating because first of all the representatives are NEVER Americans..... they never know what they're talking. About... I hate net10! I advise you to never get this company because they're all full of ***! :( :(

mr joe

Jul 01, 2013 Norwich, New York

Net 10 sucks !!!!! im going back to straight talk ( I had no problem with them for months on end at all just had to drive further to get my refill card )
They were ok for about the first three weeks and now my gps does not work at all and I always have to restart to get the internet to work.

DONT GET A NET 10 PHONE !!!!!

Matt

May 05, 2013 Ravenswood, West Virginia

I've been trying to swop my Net10 BYOP Sim (that is AT&T) for the Net10 T-mobile sim, because AT&T put a cap on data, Net10 set up Net10data.com to swop out the sim for free, you fill a form out and supposedly they send you the sim in 3 to 5 days, well I filled the form out and its been 2 months, I contacted net10 probably 7 different times and I believe they are beating around the bush, why offer something if you have no intention of doing it? WTF? I been on the Unlimited plan for a long time and even on autopay and they still haven't fixed the problem, they apparently dont give a ***, but when you call them out on Social, they put the same old copy&paste BS "email us" junk just to try and save face, but they never fix the problem, my brother signed up for the Net10 unlimited BYOP and got his T-Mobile sim in 3 to 5 days, Why the *** not me? Kiss my *** Net10

1-20 of 59 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.